View all jobs
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIRECTOR OF CLINICAL SERVICES-MSW, LCSW REQUIREDDenver, CO
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIRECTOR OF CLINICAL SERVICES-MSW, LCSW REQUIRED
LOCATION: Denver, CO
FACILITY:100 bed Psychiatric facility
SALARY: $105K - $115K + $10K SIGNON
Licensed Clinical Social Worker, reports to the CEO and is a member of the hospital management team.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- The Clinical Director participates in planning, policy development and priority setting of the facility.
- Responsible for the planning, implementation and evaluation of clinical care systems.
- Responsible for patient health outcomes attributable to clinical practice.
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.
- Must have a valid LCSW in the State of CO. A CACIII or LAC license is preferred.
- Experience in both inpatient and outpatient mental health settings preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in hospital administration and/or dedicated
leadership experience in psychiatric facility.
- Must demonstrate age-specific competency for all ages of patient population