View all jobs
DIRECTOR OF ASSESSMENT AND REFERRAL-RN OR LISW,5YRS BEH EXP REQColumbia, SC
DIRECTOR OF ASSESSMENT AND REFERRAL-RN OR LISW,5YRS BEH EXP REQ
LOCATION: Columbia, SC
FACILITY: 60+ bed Behavioral Hospital
SALARY: $100K - $115K + SIGNON + RELO
24 hours a day, seven day a week responsibility for assessment, referral and admission activities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Manages all aspects of the Assessment and Referral Department.
- Coordinates all aspects of patients entering the Assessment and Referral Department.
- Provides back-up call for Assessment, UR and Reception staff.
- Manages all aspects of the Utilization Review dept.
- Manages all aspects of the Reception Department.
- Liaison with referring and receiving community agencies.
- RN or Masters degree in relevant field required.
- Current S.C. RN license required or LISW/LPC License strongly preferred.
- Three to five years management experience preferred.
- Five years experience in mental health, behavioral health, psychology, nursing or related fields preferred.
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.