View all jobs
DIRECTOR OF ENDOSCOPY CENTER-RN,2YRS Endoscopy Leadership REQLas Cruces, NM
DIRECTOR OF ENDOSCOPY CENTER-RN,2YRS Endoscopy Leadership REQ
LOCATION: LasCruces, NM
FACILITY: 190+ BED ACUTE CARE FACILITY
REPORTS TO: COO
SALARY: $89 - $155K + RELO
Joint venture between consulting group with 4 GI partners and 20 employees and hospital.
Center has 5 procedures rooms that handles up to 9000 procedures a year, supporting five GI’s.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- The director will manage a team of up to 30 FTE’s.
- Troubleshoots and is pro-active in keeping the Endoscopy Center functioning without delays.
- Coordinates all Endoscopy Center physician and employee schedules.
- Must approve all add-on procedures.
- Hires, directs, and supervises all employees.
Bachelors degree required, Masters preferred
- Either bachelor’s or Master’s must be in Nursing
- At least two (2) years Endoscopy leadership experience
- At least five (5) years endoscopy nursing experience,
- Current New Mexico or Compact RN license required.
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.