View all jobs
DIRECTOR OF PHARMACY-BS PHARMACY, 2YRS ACUTE RX LEADERSHIP REQLas Cruces, NM
DIRECTOR OF PHARMACY-BS PHARMACY, 2YRS ACUTE RX LEADERSHIP REQ
LOCATION: Las Cruces, NM
FACILITY: 190+ BED Acute care facility
SALARY: $109K - $135K + RELO
Pharmacy Director is responsible for directing all aspects of pharmacy operations, including :
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Managing and mentoring staff
- Developing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Preparing and maintaining accreditation and accountability for the pharmacy's budget and productivity.
- Must possess a Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy.
- Advanced degree (MS, Pharm D, and MBA) strongly preferred.
- Current (or eligible) New Mexico Pharmacist license required.
- Five years healthcare experience, at least two years’ experience in a leadership role.
- Experience working in a for-profit hospital strongly preferred.
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.