View all jobs
PATIENT MANAGEMENT DIRECTORLas Cruces, NM
PATIENT MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR-RN,MSN,10YRS EXP REQ
LOCATION: Las Cruces, NM
FACILITY: 190+ bed acute care hospital
SALARY: $89K - $125K +RELO
Will oversee approximately 20 team members (RNs, Social Workers and one Clerical Support).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Has oversight of the Patient Advocate program.
- Accountable for the implementation, coordination and management of the Department.
- Direction of the Department will include clinical, financial, quality and HR management as well as program planning, education, monitoring, and maintenance.
- NM or Compact State RN License
- BSN req, MSN preferred
- 10 Years Experience in Nursing or certification in related field
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.