DIRECTOR EMERGENCY SERVICES -BSN,3YRS ER AND LEADERSHIP EXP REQ
LOCATION: Orlando, FL
FACILITY: 400+ bed acute care hospital
SALARY:$110K - $130K + RELO + SIGN-ON
45 beds within unit, 85 FTEs,Manager in place
The Director of Emergency Services
Department assures service, growth, development, personnel management, and resource allocation and management controls in order to ensure consistent high-quality patient care in the Emergency Department.
- Enforces standards of emergency department care and develops processes to measure and ensure consistent compliance.
- Oversees a PI program that consistently monitors/ evaluates critical aspects of care.
- Develops, prioritizes and defends a capital equipment requests.
- Is responsible for the fiscal management of department.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BSN REQUIRED
- Master's degree MHA, MSN, MBA, or related field preferred
- FL OR COMPACT STATE RN LICENSE
- 3+ years of experience in emergency services required
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership role preferred
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) or Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course (ENPC) required
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.