INFECTION PREV & EMPLOYEE HEALTH MANAGER-MUST HAVE 5yrs ICP/Emp Health
LOCATION: Raleigh, NC
FACILITY: 150 bed acute care community hospital
REPORTS TO: Director Quality & Patient Safety
As Infection Preventionist:
As the Employee Health Manager:
- Coordinates, implements, and evaluates the organization's infection prevention and control program .
- Education, consultation & surveillance of inf. prevention activities.
- Develop process improvements that will reduce harm caused by the spread or development of acquired infections including CAUTI/HAUTI, CLABSI, C difficile, MRSA, SSI, PNA, and Sepsis.
- Manages the post-offer health assessment process
- Identifies any specific needs of healthcare worker that may affect performance.
- Manages Influenza Program, Annual Health Program, Covid 19, and Hep B Program.
- Manages the blood borne pathogen exposures.
- Assists in management of the return to work process for non-work related absences.
- Administers the Drug Free Workplace Program random screening..
- Assists Employee Health Coordinator with workplace injuries and exposures in accordance with state Workers Compensation and OSHA regulations. Counsel and refer associates who have been exposed to blood/body fluids.
- Conducts substance abuse testing to include post job offer, random, post accident, reasonable suspicion, and fit for duty.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- NC RN or Compact state license
- BSN required
- Five years minimum in Infection Control, Employee Health
- CIC certification required
$80K - $85K + RELO
CONTACT: Joan Hutton, President/CEO
The Hutton Group, Inc.