HOSPITAL DIRECTOR OF QUALITY –RN, BSN 3+ YRS DQM REQ
LOCATION: Phoenix, AZ
FACILITY: 150 + bed acute care hospital
REPORTS TO: CQO
- Provides education and support to medical staff, hospital staff and Governing Board around Quality, Patient Safety and Risk initiatives.
- Facilitates performance improvement activities and CQI activities throughout the hospital.
- Supports clinical risk management functions.
- Maintains oversight of infection control activities and monitors outcomes to care related to infection control indicators.
- Oversight responsibility for all regulatory body surveys,
- Acts as resource person to administrative teams across the Market, hospital leadership, department managers and medical staff.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- AZ RN or Compact state license
- BSN required, MSN preferred
- CPHQ preferred
- MUST have 3-5 years quality director experience in an acute care inpatient hospital
- Highly prefer Director who has overseen multiple sites.
$130 K - $160K + BONUS + RELO
CONTACT: Joan Hutton, President/CEO
The Hutton Group, Inc.