VP OF QUALITY/RISK MANAGEMENT-RN, MSN, CPHQ-REQ
LOCATION: Newport, FL
FACILITY: 200+ bed acute care hospital
REPORTS TO: CMO
The Quality Department includes Infection Control, Joint Commission, CMS compliance, Core Measure Abstraction, and Medical Staff peer review and quality oversight, as well as facility wide performance improvement and quality oversight.
- Responsible for the planning, management and coordination of the Quality Department and Medical Staff Office functions.
- Participates and facilitates Performance Improvement activities using CRMS’s process improvement methodology – PDSA.
- Responsible for ensuring the department meets and adheres to all applicable federal, state, Joint Commission and local regulatory agency requirements.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- FL RN or Compact state license
- Masters REQUIRED
- CPHQ REQUIRED(or willing to get)
- MUST HAVE 3 – 5 years as a Director of quality/ patient safety in ST acute hospital
$120K - $140K + BONUS + RELO(case-by-case)
CONTACT: Joan Hutton, President/CEO
The Hutton Group, Inc.