DIRECTOR OF WOMAN'S & CHILD
FACILITY: 110+ bed acute care hospital
As the Director of Women’s Services, you will have 24-hour accountability for the clinical practice of nursing and the delivery of patient care within the unit. You will be responsible for managing human and financial resources, developing staff, complying with regulatory and professional standards, strategic planning, and fostering collaborative relationships within the department.
- Develop and review department policies and procedures for compliance, and ensure that staff remains knowledgeable of all policies and procedures relevant to their duties.
- You will handle human resource activities including: hiring, directing, counseling, evaluating staff, and authorizing all disciplinary procedures
- Prepare and analyze the department budget, produce productivity reports, and investigate budget variances
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BSN Required, MSN Preferred
- TX RN or Compact state license
- 2- 3 Years Management experience, including 3 years in related area
- MUST HAVE Director experience in acute care hospital
- BLS, ACLS, NRP, EFM certifications required
$42 - $63/HOUR + RELO + SIGN-ON(Case by case basis)
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.