View all jobs
EMERGENCY RESPONSE COORDINATOR-3-5YRS EXP REQMonteray, CA
EMERGENCY RESPONSE COORDINATOR-3-5YRS EXP REQ
LOCATION: Monteray, CA
SALARY : $60K - $80K + $5 K SIGN-ON + RELO
Small, financially stable, health system with hospital, LTC facility, six clinics and a free-standing dialysis center one hour from Monterey,
REPORTS TO: CNO
- Primary oversight of the Emergency Management program.
- Direct others within the facility towards process improvement as related to emergency management.
- Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment by independently evaluating multiple courses of action to take or apply, with only an occasional period of supervision.
CONTACT: Joan Hutton, President/CEO
- Related specialized training with certification preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in healthcare-related field to include emergency preparedness desired.
- Minimum of 1 year fire service, disaster response/recovery, and/or emergency preparedness training, required.
- Prior experience in program coordination.
- Analytical skills in order to evaluate & make recommendations of EM issues.
- Training or project management experience required.
- Previous emergency planning/ management experience, fire services, risk management, hazardous materials management experience required.
The Hutton Group, Inc.