- Provide services to non-diabetic clinic patients following adopted clinical protocols under the supervision of licensed physicians.
- Complete California Diabetes and Pregnancy Program (CDAPP) Sweet Success required provider training
- Develop and disseminate CDAPP Sweet Success Guidelines for care for women with diabetes before, during and following pregnancy.
- Serves as an advocate and liaison for patients, families, and staff regarding diabetes management including diabetes survival skills and self-management
- Conducts and participates in research focused on diabetes management across varied patient populations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Current License as Registered Nurse/Nurse Practitioner with the Board of Registered Nursing in the State of California.
- Completion of Accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist (CDCES), credential must be completed within 2 year from hire or at the completion of providing 1,000 hours of patient diabetes education
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.