View all jobs
MARKET CNO-MASTERS,3YRS FP EXP REQFort Washakie, WY
MARKET CNO-MASTERS,3YRS FP EXP REQ
LOCATION: Fort Washakie, WY
FACILITIES: 80 bed and 130 bed acute care hospitals
Has ultimate administrative responsibility for nursing standards and practice Ensures continuous and timely nursing services to patients.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Directs nursing service Performance Improvement activities.
- Develops, presents and manages budget for nursing services.
- Prepares master nursing services staffing plan.
- Recruits, interviews, evaluates and hires qualified personnel to meet patient’s needs.
- Evaluates long and short-range equipment and supply requirements for nursing care by forecasting service levels and quantity of materials on hand.
- Represents hospital in health care programs and professional organizations of associates to serve in a public relations capacity and to stimulate professional growth.
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.
- Master’s Degree Required (MSN or MHA)
- WY or Compact State active RN license
- Candidates MUST have CNO experience in an acute care hospital to be considered.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of CNO experience in an investor-owned healthcare organization.
- Prior experience in Joint Commission preparation and survey process.