View all jobs
DIRECTOR OF NURSING, ASC - BSN,2+YRS ASC EXPERIENCE REQPhiladelphia, PA
DIRECTOR OF NURSING, ASC - BSN,2+YRS ASC EXPERIENCE REQ
LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA
FACILITY: Regional Network of 5 ASCs
REPORTS TO: Facility Administrator
SALARY: $130K - $150K + $5K RELO + $10K BONUS(after probation)
18,000 cases per year
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Oversight of all clinical and administrative management including planning, organizing, and directing the operation
- Develops, monitors, and communicates staffing schedules, and makes daily adjustments as necessary providing adequate levels of staff to ensure safe and effective nursing care
- Develops, implements, and maintains an operating plan for nursing care Coordinates and controls the flow of patients, activities/services, personnel and utilization of resources
- Coordinates, implements and maintains quality assurance programs
- Manages infection control program, helps establish, interpret and implement standards of asepsis and infection control and monitors practice of all personnel concerned.
- Works through HR and with Administrator to conduct interviews, recommend for hire, implement a progressive disciplinary process, and recommend terminations as needed
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.
- BSN, MS preferred.
- PA or compact state RN license
- MUST have experience running an ASC
- Min one year as a DON with prior ASC supervisory experience or
- 2+ years as a Nurse Manager with prior supervisory experience in an ASC & PACU
- 3 to 5 years clinical nursing experience