View all jobs
CHIEF NURSING OFFICER- Masters, 3YRS For-Profit CNO EXP REQOklahoma City, OK
CHIEF NURSING OFFICER- Masters, 3YRS For-Profit CNO EXP REQ
LOCATION: Oklahoma City, OK
FACILITY: 150 + bed acute care hospital
SALARY: $150K - $180K + BONUS +RELO +$45K DEFCOMP
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Directs nursing service Performance Improvement activities.
- Develops, presents and manages budget for nursing services.
- Prepares master nursing services staffing plan.
- Recruits, interviews, evaluates and hires qualified personnel to meet patient’s needs.
- Participates in the development, implementation and maintenance of the hospital quality assurance and improvement program.
- Evaluates long and short-range equipment and supply requirements for nursing care.
- Directs, plans and implements orientation and educational programs to promote staff training and development.
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.
- OK or compact state RN license.
- Master’s Degree Required (MSN or MHA).
- MUST HAVE 3-5 years of CNO or ACNO experience in For Profit hospital.
- Prior experience in Joint Commission preparation and survey process.