WOMEN’S HEALTH PRACTICE & BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR
SALARY: $125K + SIGN- ON + RELO
LOCATION: Las Vegas, NV
Large OB/GYN multi-practitioner practice serving valley with rapidly growing population,
One site with 6 physicians, 3 NPs/midwives, 21clinicians (not providers), 25 office personnel.
REPORTS TO: Physician partner owners
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- This practice is part of a Women’s Health specialty alliance and is the core/main group.
- Some services are handled at the “corporate office”(accounts payable & much of the HR work). Position requires someone who can oversee corporate’s practices.
- Manage both the main group and corporate center + organization and growth of both.
- Some of the accounting is done at the corporate office but practice administrator handles report generation and oversight of all accounting and revenue.
- Minimum of BS Business/BBA, MS/MBA preferred
- 5+ years in medical business management as a senior leader
- Familiarity with the business of running a large medical practice
- Business management skills including accounting, finance, budgeting, reporting
- HR and personnel management skills a must
- Strength in helping practice to grow services as well as finances
- Ability to keep a close reign on expenses while developing budget that allows for on-going growth
CONTACT: Joan Hutton, President/CEO
The Hutton Group, Inc.