PATIENT ACCESS DIRECTOR-BS preferred,2-4YRS Supervisory EXP
LOCATION: Lufkin, TX
FACILITY: 140+ BED ACUTE CARE HOSPITAL
SALARY: $72K - $85K + RELO
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Directs inpatient/outpatient admission policies and practices.
- Reviews admitting department operations to ensure compliance with applicable standards.
- Works with medical, nursing and accounting staff to ensure appropriate patient placement.
- BS Preferred
- 2-4+ years supervisory
- At least 7 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.