View all jobs
DIRECTOR OF CASE MANAGEMENT-RN,3-5YRS HOSPITAL EXP REQParis, TX
DIRECTOR OF CASE MANAGEMENT-RN,3-5YRS HOSPITAL EXP REQ
FACILITY: 150+ bed acute care hospital
SALARY: $80K - $104K +BONUS + RELO
9 RN Case Managers and 1 Social Worker
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Responsible for the coordination and direction of all utilization management activities to support and implement the goals of the utilization management program and plan.
- Maintains oversight responsibility for the review of all usage patterns for medical necessity and appropriateness of care.
- Coordinates the discharge planning function in conjunction with the discharge planner/social worker, assist Quality Management Coordinator and Risk Manager
- Directs CQI activities and performance improvement activities within the department.
- Current State of Texas Registered Nurse Licensure REQUIRED
- BSN preferred.
- Three or more years utilization management experience in the managed care environment preferred.
- Five or more years acute hospital, home health, hospice, inpatient mental facility experience required.
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.