View all jobs
NURSING MANAGER OF SNF-Must be from TX , LTC EXP REQHouston, TX
NURSING MANAGER OF SNF-Must be from TX , LTC EXP REQ
LOCATION: Houston, TX
FACILITY : Three hospital medical center : 170 beds, 65 beds & 45 beds
REPORTS TO: System Vice President Nursing
SALARY: $80K - $85K + RELO + temp housing
SNF is 30 semi-private beds, separate license, under roof of main hospital - contract with many area nursing homes.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
*Must have LTC, Nursing Home or Skilled Nursing facility experience
- Goal is to have 18 bed private room facility
- 8-10 patient census presently – non COVID facility
- Accountable for safe, effective, direct and indirect, patient-family centered care.
- Staff composed of one RN, one CNA and clerical support at this time
- MUST BE FROM TEXAS!
- Must know TX state SNF guidelines
- TX state RN License
- BSN preferred, ADN required
- 2+ years supervisory/charge nurse experience minimum
- BCLS, ACLS REQ
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.