View all jobs
DIRECTOR OF PRACTICE MANAGEMENT, BS/BA. 5YRS EXP REQTucson, AZ
DIRECTOR OF PRACTICE MANAGEMENT, BS/BA. 5YRS EXP REQ
LOCATION: Tucson, AZ
FACILITY: 90+ bed acute care hospital
REPORTS TO: COO
SALARY: $90K - $130K + RELO
Direct and operational management of the physician practice.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Effective management of clinical systems, human resources, financial management, and environmental management.
- Performs business development and marketing functions for the physician practices to ensure the operational success of multiple physician practices, clinics or offices.
CONTACT: Joan Hutton, President/CEO
- Bachelor’s in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or similar.
- 5+ years progressively responsible experience in physician practice management, including oversight of multiple physician practices, offices, or clinics.
- Track record of success at managing, mentoring and motivating supervised staff and managing diverse teams.
- Strong knowledge of physician practice financial administration and payer reimbursement.
- Good knowledge of legal issues relating to physician-owned practices and hospital-employed physicians.
- Demonstrated budget, financial, and mathematics skills.
The Hutton Group, Inc.