View all jobs
DIRECTOR OF SURGICAL SERVICES, BSN, 3YRS SS EXP REQAustin, TX
DIRECTOR OF SURGICAL SERVICES, BSN, 3YRS SS EXP REQ
LOCATION: Austin, TX
FACILITY: 800+ bed acute care hospital
SALARY: $84K - $126.5K
Shift: Full time-Days (Rotating Weekends)
Leads the perioperative team by focusing on safe patient care while effectively managing operations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Enforces standards of care for surgical services and develops processes to measure and ensure consistent compliance.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates an ongoing surgical services program which assures quality patient care.
- Oversees a PI program that consistently monitors and evaluates critical aspects of care.
- Develops, prioritizes and defends a capital equipment requests.
- Is responsible for the fiscal management of department.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master's degree MHA, MSN, MBA, or related field preferred
- TX OR Compact state RN License
- CNOR preferred
- Certified Surgical Services Manager (CSSM) preferred
- 3+ years of experience in Surgical Services, preferably OR nursing required
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership role preferred
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.