View all jobs
MANAGER WOMEN'S SERVICES-RN, BSN, RECENT ACUTE WOMEN’S EXP REQDALLAS, TX
MANAGER WOMEN'S SERVICES-RN, BSN, RECENT ACUTE WOMEN’S EXP REQ
LOCATION: Dallas, TX
FACILITY: 475+ bed acute care hospital
Salary: $73K – $100K + RELO (up to $12K) + SIGN-ON (up to $10K)
Full time, no weekends
Up to 12 beds. Mom baby and nursery – couplet care model. Baby catching nurse and resource nurse
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Interviews, hires and schedules nursing staff.
- Evaluates staff performance.
- Participates in financial management of the Women’s Services unit.
- Plans and conducts staff meetings.
- Plans and coordinates unit related in-services.
- TX or Compact State RN License
- BSN REQUIRED
- MUST HAVE RECENT (WITHIN THE LAST YEAR) ACUTE CARE EXPERIENCE!
- 3-5 years experience as a staff nurse in Woman's Services.
- Advanced Nursing Certification within 6 months of hire in position.
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.