View all jobs
ADMIN DIRECTOR OF SURGICAL SERVICES-RN, BSN,3YRS EXP REQSan Antonio, TX
ADMIN DIRECTOR OF SURGICAL SERVICES-RN, BSN,3YRS EXP REQ
LOCATION: San Antonio
FACILITY: 350+ bed Acute Care hospital
SALARY: $140K-$165K + SIGNON and BONUS (case-by-case basis)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Advance the customer experience in Surgical Services
- Coach immediate subordinates through providing feedback, constructive critique of work.
- Facilitate individual development plan, and documents their job performance
- Design standards of care for surgical services and develops processes to measure and ensure consistent compliance.
- Monitor compliance with regulatory, accrediting and hospital policy
- Oversee a PI program that consistently monitors and evaluates critical aspects of care.
- Responsible for the fiscal management of department
- TX or Compact State RN License REQ
- BSN REQUIRED
- Masterd in Nursing, Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or a related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience in surgical services required
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership role preferred
- Certified Nursing Operating Room (CNOR) preferred
- Certified Surgical Services Manager (CSSM) preferred
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.