View all jobs
CLINICAL DIRECTOR OF MED SURG-3YRS ACUTE MGR REQHouston, TX
CLINICAL DIRECTOR OF MED SURG-3YRS ACUTE MGR REQ
LOCATION: Houston, TX
FACILITY: Three hospitals -Total 250+ beds
REPORTS TO: Vice President Nursing Services to CNO
SALARY: $100K-$110K + RELO + TempHousing
150+ beds with two 20 bed M-S units-two Mgrs., ICU 12 beds-Director
60+ bed with 18 bed M-S-one mgr, 6 ICU beds-one mgr. & OB
45 bed med-surg facility temporarily closed
- Accountable for safe, effective, direct and indirect, patient-family centered care including ACE [Acute Care for the Elderly]
- Overall direction of clinical, human resources, and financial management..
- Assists the Clinical Coordinators with competency validation and performance reviews of individual members of the nursing staff.
- Oversight of departmental budget and management of staff.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCES:
- TX or Compact state RN license
- BSN REQ, Masters preferred
- 3+ yrs. experienced manager or assistant manager in acute care facility
BCLS, ACLS REQ
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.