View all jobs
PHYSICIST-RADIATION ONCOLOGY-2YRS CLIN, MASTERS, BOARD CERT REQLas Cruces, NM
PHYSICIST-RADIATION ONCOLOGY-2YRS CLINICAL EXP, MASTERS, BOARD CERT REQ
LOCATION: Las Cruces, NM
FACILITY: 190+ bed acute care hospital
SALARY: $89K - $125K +RELO
Responsible for the quality control program in the Radiation Therapy Department.
- Calibration of all equipment, chart checks, radiation safety functions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Maintains all records related to such activities and assists the Dosimetrist.
- Master's degree in Physics or related field
- Board Certified, American Board of Radiology or equivalent.
- Two years of clinical experience required
- IMRT experience, LDR/HDR experience preferred
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.