View all jobs
DIRECTOR OF DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING- BS, AART AND/OR ARDMS REQLas Cruces, NM
DIRECTOR OF DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING- BS, AART AND/OR ARDMS REQ
LOCATION: Las Cruces, NM
FACILITY: 190+ bed acute care hospital
SALARY: $57K - $78K +RELO
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Manages and coordinates the activities of assigned radiology technologists, mammographers, MRI, CT, US
- Provides accurate diagnostic data for interpretation by the radiologist.
- Prepares and manages department budgets
- Ensures purchase of radiology equipment and supplies is cost-effective and meets quality standards.
- Manages staffing for various outpatient clinics and radiology specialty groups.
- Bachelor’s in health care administration, business management or related field
- Master’s degree Preferred.
- Current NM license to practice as a Respiratory Therapist or Radiology Tech
- Currently registered as a radiologic technologist with the ARRT and/or ARDMS or registered respiratory therapist with a specialty credential
- Ability to oversee two outpatient clinics successfully.
- 3 years at a Supervisory Level experience
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.