View all jobs
QUALITY DIRECTOR/PROCESS IMPROVEMENT – HOME HEALTH & HOSPICE 3+ YRS DQM HEALTHCARESan Jose, CAZ
QUALITY DIRECTOR/PROCESS IMPROVEMENT – HOME HEALTH & HOSPICE-3+ YRS DQM HEALTHCARE
LOCATION: San Jose, CA
FACILITY: Home Health and Hospice Company – multiple facilities
REPORTS TO: CEO & Medical Director
SALARY: $150 K - $200K + BONUS + RELO
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Participates in the development, implementation and evaluation of best practices for Home Care
- Trends and analyzes utilization, outcome and quality data.
- Facilitates performance improvement and CQI activities throughout the organization.
- Consults on performance review methodologies and performance improvement teams.
- Oversight for all compliance and regulatory agency surveys
- Acts as resource person to administrative teams across the Market, leadership, facility managers and medical staff.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in quality or performance improvement
- Bachelor's degree in health care administration, nursing, or public administration or related field required. Masters preferred!
CONTACT: Joan Hutton, President/CEO
- Current California RN license (preferred) - will consider others with relevant home health and or hospice - maybe SNF experience.
- MUST have 3+ years quality director experience in a health care setting
- Management/operations experience in Home Health or Hospice or possibly SNF preferred
The Hutton Group, Inc.