View all jobs
DIRECTOR CASE MANAGEMENT-BSN, 3YRS CM AC MGM’T EXP REQUIREDTyler, TX
DIRECTOR CASE MANAGEMENT-BSN, 3YRS CM AC MGM’T EXP REQUIRED
LOCATION: Tyler, TX
FACILITY: 150-bed acute care full service hospital
SALARY: $100 - $120K + B0NUS + RELO (Case-by-case)
FTE: 3 Case Managers, all RNs, two during week, one on weekends
- Develops and implements case management programs, including utilization review, intake or discharge planning, and managed care contracting or negotiation.
- Supports case management/physician performance improvement interface.
- Promotes interface with managed care entities, outside agencies and other system facilities to assure effective communication and cooperation.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Contact: Joan Hutton, CEO, CPC
- TX or Compact state Current RN License
- BSN REQUIRED, Masters preferred
- 6 years clinical experience (includes 3+ in case management in an inpatient acute care hospital)
- Need to have managed nurses.