DIRECTOR CASE MANAGEMENT- BS minimum, RN 5+YRS EXP REQ
LOCATION: Orlando, FL
FACILITY DESCRIPTION: Two site hospital system
FACILITY SIZE: 250 beds and adding 100 more beds
SALARY RANGE: $95 - 105K + Bonus + Relo
REPORTS TO: System Director of Patient Financial Services & CFO
- Responsible for hiring, training and retention of talented and committed team members.
- develop and maintain a dynamic team of Case Managers, Social Workers, Transition of Care Coordinator & support staff through the promotion of professional practice, mentoring and training to ensure system success.
- Effectively communicate expectations to team members to gain support of objectives. Maintain accountability for individual areas of responsibility.
- Identify additional strategies for strengthening professional role of Case Managers in the organization. Assist with the development, communication and implementation of methodologies to enhance case management program effectiveness.
Contact: Joan Hutton, CEO, CPC
- BS minimum, RN required with Case Management Certification
- 5+ years clinical and management experience in an acute care hospital with some for profit background in the last five years
- Requires excellent observation skills, analytical thinking, problem solving as well as excellent communication skills.