CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER-Bachelors, 3YRS FP Acute care EXP
FACILITY: 100+ bed acute care hospital
The Chief Financial Officer is responsible for providing leadership and direction to all financial departments for the overall fiscal responsibility of the hospital.
- Administers the general accounting, patient business services, including third party reimbursement, financial, and statistical reporting functions of the hospital
- Trains subordinates and monitors performance to ensure fiscal responsibilities are fulfilled.
- Assists the CEO in development of long and short-range hospital operations plans
- Develops long and short-range operational and capital budgets.
- Monitors, interprets and analyzes hospital financial performance.
- Identifies and reports undesirable trends and potential business opportunities and makes recommendations for action.
- Directs the preparation of internal financial reports including work papers for annual financial audit.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Candidates absolutely MUST HAVE RECENT FOR PROFIT ACUTE CARE HOSPITAL EXPERIENCE to be considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance and the knowledge of GAAP
- CPA or Master's Degree strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working at the CFO level in a For Profit acute-care hospital is required.
- Minimum of three years of progressive management experience in an investor-owned healthcare organization required.
$150K + UP TO 30% BONUS + Deferred cash
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.