DIRECTOR OF CASE MANAGEMENT-BSN,5YRS EXP REQ
LOCATION: Danville, VA
FACILITY: 250+ bed acute care hospital
Active medical staff of approximately 165 members and employs over 1,300 associates.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience as a Director or Assistant Director in a medium to large size hospital system.
- Defining performance goals and expectations for the department and staff.
- Ensuring compliance with all policies and regulations standards relating to the functioning of the case management department.
- Plans and monitors staffing activities, including hiring, orienting, evaluating, disciplinary actions, and continuing education initiatives.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE;
- BSN REQUIRES
- 5 years experience as Case Manager required.
- 5 years progressive management experience preferred.
- Requires experience with Interqual or MCG criteria software, advanced computer skills.
- Experience preferred with Meditech EMR and with MorCare.
- Knowledge of JCAHO, DHEC, CMS, OSHA, CLIA and other regulatory agency standards
$80K - $110K + RELO
CONTACT: Joan Hutton, President/CEO
The Hutton Group, Inc.