DIRECTOR NURSING UNIT CVICU & CARDIAC STEPDOWN-BSN,3YRS Leadership REQ
LOCATION: Charlotte, NC
FACILITY: 800+ bed Level II Trauma Center
- The Director of Nursing promotes research and integrates evidence-based practice into clinical, operational and leadership processes.
- Clinical, human resource and financial data is integrated to support decision making.
- Responsible for the nursing practice model.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master's Degree in Nursing
- or BSN with MBA, MHA or other related healthcare degree.
- National Nursing Leadership Certification is required within one year of accepting the role or by a signed commitment letter.
- NC or Compact State RN license
- 3+ Years progressive leadership experience
$120K - $140K + BONUS, possible RELO
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.