MANAGED CARE MANAGER-BS & 5YRS with 3rd Party Payors
LOCATION: Houston, TX
FACILITY DESCRIPTION: Surgical Hospital & ASC
REPORTS TO: CEO
- Act as a liaison between the hospital and third-party payers.
- Manage contract assessment, negotiation, financial analysis, problem solving, revenue modeling, and advanced analytics.
- Work with the Business Office Team to monitor changes in payment schedules, changing reimbursements, changes in healthcare delivery models, and expiration dates of payer contracts
- BS preferred & 5 years working with Insurance Companies/Third Party Payers for both hospitals and physicians
- Previous contract negotiation experience
- Excellent computer skills and thorough knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
- Critical thinking skills necessary to plan, coordinate, and execute strategic initiatives
** Must live in or near to Houston area
$90K - $120K + BONUS
CONTACT: Joan Hutton, President/CEO
The Hutton Group, Inc.