View all jobs
VICE PRESIDENT/CFO – 10 YRS HEALTHCARE FIN REQ, CAH PREFMadison, WI
VICE PRESIDENT/CFO – 10 YRS HEALTHCARE FIN REQ, CAH PREF
LOCATION: Madison, WI
FACILITY: Critical Access Hospital
REPORTS TO :CEO
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- The Vice President / Chief Financial Officer is a “hands-on” Executive leader who provides on-site leadership for all financial functions.
- This position is responsible for the overall management of multiple departments within the organization including, but not limited to: General Accounting, Patient Finance, and Materials Management.
- Four-year degree from a baccalaureate program in Business Administration with emphasis on Accounting required, MBA or Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of ten years leadership experience in healthcare finance environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Critical Access Hospitals preferred.
- Would really like someone who has some revenue cycle management oversight experience if possible…CAH or PPS.
$180K - $210K + RELO UP TO $10K
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.