DIRECTOR QUALITY MGM’T & PATIENT SAFETY-MUST HAVE 2+YRS QM/PS
LOCATION: Raleigh, NC
FACILITY: 150 bed acute care community hospital
REPORTS TO: CNO
- Facilitating Hospital Patient Safety/Quality Council meetings.
- Preparing and presenting quality reports for Medical Executive Committee and Hospital Governing Board.
- Facilitates hospital risk management activities to include root cause analysis.
- Preparing and presenting complaint and occurrence analysis reports for Hospital Quality Council, Medical Executive Committee and Governing Board.
- Coordinating Medical Staff Peer Review process.
- Developing and managing the department budget.
- Facilitating compliance with core measures.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- NC RN or Compact state license
- BSN required
- 2+ years quality experience
- ! year as a clinical nurse manager with performance improvement experience
in an acute care inpatient hospital
CONTACT: Joan Hutton, President/CEO
The Hutton Group, Inc.
$100 K - $110K + 10% BONUS + RELO