DIRECTOR, ONCOLOGY SERVICES-5YRS ONC, 2YRS MGT EXP
Location: Danville, VA
Facility: 250+ bed acute care facility
UNIT HAS 13 FTES
- The Oncology Director directs, develops and manages all functions within the Oncology service line and associated areas as assigned.
- The director establishes effective strategies for medical and radiation oncology programs and physician integration and resource utilization with the goal of and accountability for enhancing oncology service line growth
- Provides oversight and supervision of Market Tumor Registry Program. Facilitates and executes Quality Assurance and accreditation compliance requirements for oncology services.
- Performs clinical duties within the oncology service line and other incidental work as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration (clinical background required) or its equivalent, BSN highly Preferred
- Master’s in Business Administration or equivalent is preferred.
- At least five (5) years of oncology related experience
- 2 years of leadership experience in managing within a clinical environment,.
$97K - $126K + RELO
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.