ONCOLOGY CLIN PHARMACIST-5YRS ONC PHARM EXP OR PGY2
LOCATION: Orlando, FL
FACILITY DESCRIPTION: Cancer Center Teaching Hospital & Clinics
FACILITY SIZE: 200+ beds
REPORTS TO: Director of Pharmacy
- Provides safe, evidence-based, cost effective, and patient- centered medication management as an integral part of an interdisciplinary team
- Provides clinical pharmacy support to physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and other staff
- Active role in the education of patients and family members, healthcare providers, and pharmacy students and residents.
- Mon-Fri day shift that will rotate between inpatient medical oncology and outpatient clinics
$110K - $140K
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.
- PharmD licensed in FL or eligible
- 5+ years oncology clinical pharmacy experience or PGY2
- Pharmacy practice experience including medication safety, formulary management, pathway/guideline development, policy development/implementation, oncology reimbursement and coverage, and clinical research.