TWO QUALITY COORDINATORS, 2YRS Acute Care Quality EXP REQ
LOCATION: Fort Meyers, FL
FACILITY DESCRIPTION: Two acute care community hospitals
FACILITY SIZE: 200 beds & 100+ beds
REPORTS TO: CQO/Chief Quality Officer for system
- Provide direction and accurate and timely clinical data to the facility's quality committees, including medical staff, nursing and hospital based committees.
- Provide support to the clinical peer review process by providing accurate and timely information for quality initiatives and regulatory agency preparedness.
- Act as a resource for data abstraction and analysis as requested by departments and the medical staff;
- Seek opportunities to identify and reduce risks to the safety of patients;
- RN State of FL or Compact State License
- BSN minimum. CPHQ preferred
- 2+ years in quality improvement in a healthcare setting, hospital-based preferred.
- Strong knowledge of performance improvement methodology.
$55K - $72K + BONUS + RELO
CONTACT: Joan Hutton, President/CEO
The Hutton Group, Inc.