DIRECTOR OF QUALITY MANAGEMENT– 3+ YRS DQM ACUTE IP HOSP EXP
LOCATION: Dade City, FL
FACILITY: Two hospital system
SIZE: 150 & 120 bed acute care hospitals
REPORTS TO: CQO
- Provide direction and accurate and timely clinical data to the facility's quality committees, including medical staff, nursing and hospital based committees.
- Provide support to the clinical peer review process by providing accurate and timely information for quality initiatives and regulatory agency preparedness.
- Act as a resource for data abstraction and analysis as requested by departments and the medical staff;
- Seek opportunities to identify and reduce risks to the safety of patients
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- FL RN or Compact state license
- BSN required, MSN preferred
- CPHQ preferred
- MUST HAVE 3-5 years quality director experience in an acute care inpatient hospital
$130 K - $140K + 15% BONUS + RELO
CONTACT: Joan Hutton, President/CEO
The Hutton Group, Inc.