DRG COORDINATOR-2YRS EXP, AD PREF
LOCATION: Bay City, TX
FACILITY: 50+ bed NFP acute care hospital
REPORTS TO: HIM Director
- Oversee accurate and appropriate coding of all admission/discharge patient types.
- Monitors and coordinates all aspects of workflow and processes as necessary for accurate coding of medical records.
- Assists with other duties as appropriate to ensure the successful and smooth operation of the Health Information Management Department.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- AD Prefered
- Current, or pending eligibility, of credentials from AHIMA or AAPC
- 2 - 3 previous experience in IP and OP coding preferred
- Excellent knowledge of current coding guidelines, computer applications, including 3M Encoder, Microsoft Office products, Meditech a plus;
Gulf Coast town between Houston and Corpus Crisiti, 20,000 population
$20 - $25/HOUR + RELO
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.