MEDICAL STAFF COORDINATOR-2YRS EXP PREF
LOCATION: Bay City, TX
FACILITY: 50+ bed NFP acute care hospital
The Medical Staff Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating all medical staff activities including but not limited to:
- Scheduling of Medical Staff meetings and documenting minutes of these meetings.
- Credentialing of Medical Staff and Allied Health Practitioners
- Must get practitioners credentialed in a timely manner without allowing privileges or other credentialing requirements to expire.
- Must begin reappointment proceedings approximately 5 months prior to appointment expiration.
- Must complete reappointment or appointment requirements at least one month prior to expiration or start date.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- AD Preferred
- CMCS/CPCS preferred.
- 2 - 3 years previous experience in credentialing or other medical staff related activity is preferred
Gulf Coast town between Houston and Corpus Crisiti, 20,000 population
$19 - $24/HOUR + RELO
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.