CLINICAL NUTRITION AND PATIENT SERVICES MANAGER -MA/MS,RD REQ
LOCATION: Las Cruces, NM
FACILITY: 190+ bed acute care hospital
- Plans, organizes and monitors patient nutritional care in assigned areas.
- Coordinates and monitors activities in the nutrition care area as assigned
- Provides recommendations to the Director of Food and Nutrition Services regarding improvements.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- MA/MS, Major in Nutrition
- Registered Dietitian with the Academy for Nutrition and Dietetics
- Three years supervisory experience
- Must possess a current (or eligible) license to practice as a Licensed Dietitian in NM
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.
$58K - $65K + RELO