DIRECTOR, FACILITIES MANAGEMENT-BS, 2+ YRS MGT EXP REQ
LOCATION: Las Cruces, NM
FACILITY: 190+ bed acute care hospital
SALARY : $90K - $120K + RELO
- Develops, administers, and directs the programs for maintaining building, grounds, and equipment in an acceptable state of condition for hospital services.
- Requires knowledge of codes, standards, and policies that regulate to hospitals.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies having jurisdiction.
- Acts as liaison with contractors, architects, engineers, and equipment suppliers in order to meet hospital goals.
- Provides the technical information, conducts analysis, and maintains required records for equipment service and testing activities through quality monitoring.
- Prepares and maintains departmental budget as well as, provides capital equipment recommendations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 7-10 years leadership experience in Acute Care
- BS Degree with ASHE (preferred)
- Minimum Experience: Specialized training, certification or licensure in hospital related maintenance.
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.