DIRECTOR, PATIENT FINANCIAL SERVICES-Bachelors,2YRS MGT EXP REQ
LOCATION: San Antonio, TX
FACILITY: 25 beds (Critical Access)
REPORTS TO: CFO-Would prefer Interim-to-permanent candidate
- The Director is entrusted to design and negotiate beneficial discounts and contracts with various insurers and manages the enrollment/credentialing process of providers into payor systems.
- Maintain current knowledge on all compliant billing practices and ensures FRH billing systems meet current requirements from insurers and government/state programs such as Medicare and Medicaid.
- Supervises patient financial services staff and has overall responsibility for Accounts Receivables.
- Hospital revenue cycle management, oversight for all aspects of patient accounting, cashiering, scheduling, registration and admissions.
- Experienced in extracting, analyzing and presenting data, utilizing Microsoft Office software.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
$65K - $90K + RELO
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.