DIRECTOR REVENUE CYCLE-3YRS. RC/CODING EXP REQ
Public District Teaching CAH Hospital with birthing center, 5 bassinets, 5 swing beds and OP clinic
- Handles reviewing, designing and implementing processes surrounding admissions, pricing, claim submission and management, charge capture, denial management, third party payer relationships, compliance, collections and other financial analyses related to the overall revenue cycle process.
- Tracks metrics to develop sound revenue cycle analysis and reporting.
- Manages relations with payers and providers to generate high reimbursement and low denial rates.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 4 years of senior healthcare management experience
- 3 years in hospital revenue cycle billing or coding
- 1 year in hospital Charge Master maintenance and support
- 1 year working in CERNER Community Works platform
Present director retiring end of Jan.
SALARY: $70K - $95K + BONUS + RELO
CONTACT: Joan Hutton, President/CEO
The Hutton Group, Inc.