DIRECTOR OF MED SURG-BSN, 5YRS MANAGEMENT REQ
LOCATION: Fort Meyers, FL
FACILITY: 100+ BED ACUTE CARE HOSPITAL
REPORTS TO: Administrator of Inpatient Services
37 beds, 89 FTE’s, 4 coordinators-
- The Director of Med/Surg is accountable and responsible for the effective delivery of competent, compassionate, and efficient patient care Medical Unit and Surgical Unit.
- This includes overall direction of clinical, human resources, and financial management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCES:
- Fl or Compact state RN License
- BSN REQ, Masters preferred
- 5 Years management/supervisory experience
- BCLS, ACLS REQ
- Will consider experienced manager or assistant manager
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.
$90K - $110 K + BONUS