Physicist-ABR Certification REQ
LOCATION: Marquette, Michigan
REPORTS TO: Program Director
- Performs medical physics duties in all areas of the hospital with priority given to needed services in the Radiation Oncology Department.
- Assists Radiation Oncology staff in the implementation of the approved treatment plan.
- Interprets computer generated dosimetry information and presents this information to the Radiation Oncologist.
- Assists in the maintenance and calibration of all radiographic equipment in the Radiation Oncology Department.
- Performs radiation performance surveys at other hospitals/clinics with approval of Program Director and assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Two Years Experience preferred
- ABR Certification required
- Marquette, Michigan is a major port on Lake Superior, known primarily for shipping iron ore, and is the home of Northern Michigan University.
- GREAT OUTDOORS! Population 21,000 – Haven for Young Professionals
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.
$127,000K ++ DOE + POSSIBLE RELO