HOSPITAL DIRECTOR OF QUALITY-BSN,CPHQ REQ, 3-5YRS EXP
LOCATION: Panama City, FL
FACILITY: 250+ bed acute care hospital
- Provide comprehensive assessment, planning, monitoring, and evaluation for compliance with accreditation and regulatory agencies including any state licensing standards.
- Investigate regulations, standards, and laws and make initial recommendations to ensure compliance with all regulatory and accrediting entities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Masters required or in-process
- FL RN or Compact State license
- CPHQ or CHCQM-Preferred(or obtain within 6 months)
- 3 – 5 years Quality Leadership in acute care hospital
- Previous experience in accreditation, quality, utilization management or risk required
$90K - $110K + 15% BONUS
CONTACT: Joan Hutton, President/CEO
The Hutton Group, Inc.