DIRECTOR OF CARDIAC SERVICES-BSN,3-5YRS EXP REQ
LOCATION: Ocala, FL
FACILITY: 400+ bed acute care hospital
REPORTS TO: CNO
Med Surge cardiac unit, 45 beds,60 FTEs
Responsible for overall management of the day-to-day operation of the Cardiac Clinical Unit.
- Performance improvement; policies and procedures; staffing/productivity; program development; and nursing care for specific patient populations.
- Works closely with staff, physicians, and other managers to ensure quality patient care.
- Guides the staff in the implementation of the nursing process and directs the cost effective allocation of resources.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
$100K - $120K + up to 15% BONUS + RELO(case-by-case)
CONTACT: Michael Zimmer, Director
Administration, Finance and Nursing Executive Search
The Hutton Group, Inc.
- BSN Required, MSN preferred
- FL RN or Compact State
- 3- 5 years progressive cardiac leadership.
- Will accept strong manager.