HOSPITAL SYSTEM DIRECTOR OF QUALITY-MSN,5YRS DIRECTOR EXP REQ
LOCATION: Phoenix, AZ
FACILITY: I/P hospital system
- Provides education and support to medical staff, hospital staff and Governing Board around Quality, Patient Safety and Risk initiatives.
- Facilitates performance improvement activities and CQI activities throughout the hospital.
- Supports clinical risk management functions.
- Maintains oversight of infection control activities and monitors outcomes related to infection control indicators. Oversight responsibility for all regulatory body surveys, i.e., JCAHO, State Licensing Review, HCFA (CMS)
- Maintains oversight responsibility for all performance improvement activities conducted throughout the institution.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BSN Required, MSN highly preferred
- AZ RN or Compact state
- 5 years nursing
- and 5 years I/P Quality Management REQUIRED
- CPHQ certification preferred
$120K - $150K + RELO + BONUS
CONTACT: Joan Hutton, President/CEO
The Hutton Group, Inc.